Brand:Call us at 858-367-9733 and save 10%.
SudoCheck Sudomotor testing device has been created to enable a precise evaluation of sweat gland function. It is based on a measuring method, whereas patients place their hands and feet on stainless-steel electrodes and are exposed to an incremental low direct voltage - lower than 4 V - that is released in intervals of two minutes.
The sudomotor testing device tests for Quantitative Sudomotor Axon Reflex Test (QSART), Sympathetic Skin Response (SSR), Sudomotor Electrochemical Sweat Conductance Threshold, Bioelectric Impedance Analysis (BIA). Body Composition Analyzer, Electro Interstitial Scan (EIS) and Electrical Dispersion Analysis (EDA).
It is an easy-to-use intuitive colorful graphical user interface, easy software installation and easy automatic hardware detection. Supported languages are English, Spanish, Italian, German, Chinese, Japanese, French.
QSART is used to diagnose the following:
- Painful, small fiber neuropathy when nerve conduction test results are normal
- Disturbances of the autonomic nervous system, which controls the sweat glands, heart, digestive system, other organs, and blood pressure
- Complex pain disorders
- Diabetic neuropathies
- Enzyme disorders
- RSD (Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy, Complex Regional Pain Syndrome)
- Pharmaceutical agents
- Cosmetics/Consumer goods testing
- Dermatological studies
- Multiple System Atrophy (Shy-Drager syndrome)
Standard accessories includes Sudomotor Device, Laptop, 2 Reusable Electrodes Plates, 5 Reusable Cables, 1 USB Communication Cable, Sudomotor Software installed on PC, 1 Printer, User Manual and a 1-Year Warranty.